Meet Dr. Kasian
Dr. Kenneth Kasian
Doctor of Chiropractic and Acupuncturist
- Born in Philadelphia,1954
- Graduate of Rutgers University, 1980
- Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic, 1984, Cum Laude
- Certified by National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 1984
- Licensed in ACUPUNCTURE, 1996
- REIKI Healer, LEVEL II
- Chiropractic Animal Adjusting Certificate
- Member Arizona Association of Chiropractic
- Qualified as Expert Witness in Musculoskeletal injuries for Superior Court of Arizona
Dr. Kasian has lived in the East Valley since 1984, and in that same year opened his practice in Chandler. Dr. Kasian's wife, Madeline, is a Women's Healthcare Nurse Practitioner. Their grown son lives in Gilbert and is a manager at Mesa Community College.
Our Doc enjoys vegetarian cooking, scuba diving, snow skiing, hiking with his family, gardening, yoga, reading good books and restoring old cars. His latest car project is a 1966 Pontiac Lemans.
Dr. Kasian practices daily meditation, and his favorite charitable organizations are: Habitat for Humanity, St. Mary's Food Bank, and the National Anti-Vivisection Society, an animal rights group.
On weekends, Dr. Ken can be found out in his rose garden or barefoot hiking the trails in Phoenix and in the Mogollon Rim with his wife and son. He keeps a small cabin in Pine, Az where he goes to stargaze and commune with nature.
Dr. Kasian believes in treating his patients as if they are his family, and he practices what he teaches: That TRUE HEALTH is a state of mental, emotional, physical and spiritual balance.